Pinterest Pins and/or Account Management
Pinterest pays off BIG for bloggers but can also be a big timesuck. Thankfully, some schedulers have come along to help us with the time investment but there’s no getting around the fact that what you put into Pinterest, you get out of it.
And that means time. Time for bloggers is one the one thing, we have very little of.
If you’re looking to outsource some or all of your Pinterest tasks, I can help you.
Check out my services below and contact me here with your requests and we can get you started.
Pinterest Clean Up / New Pinterest Account ($249)
- Update Pinterest Profile
- Ensure/Create Business Profile
- Keyword optimization of board titles
- Niche specific boards
- Enable Rich Pins
- Update Titles and Descriptions of existing boards
- Create / set up Tailwind account
- Join Group Boards (optional)
Pinterest Monthly Management ($249)
- Pinterest account & Tailwind account must be set up in steps above
- Use Tailwind to schedule pins (account required)
- Maintenace of Google Spreadsheet of all Pins and date pinned
- Schedule 30 pins/day in Tailwind (% mix your pins and others decided by you)
- Pin all new content from your blog to Pinterest
- Provide monthly analyitcs report
- Create 15 pins/month